Licht Drift, inspired by Karlheinz Stockhausen’s epic operatic cycle, Licht, is based on four movements, each movement draws references from sacred music, sounds and text the world over.
Performed by Brisbane based sound artists and composers Andy Kettle, Lawrence English, Julian Knowles and the nomadic Andrew Garton.
Licht Drift was performed at the Brisbane ccSalon – a satellite event to the first Building an Australian Commons conference, 24 June 2008.
- 1st Movement: Andrew Garton
- 2nd Movement: Lawrence English
- 3rd Movement: Andy Kettle
- 4th Movement: Julian Knowles
- 5th Movement: Garton, English, Kettle, Knowles